Start Your Journey
Work For Us
For two decades our client retention rate has remained high and our staff turnover low - which we believe reflects the quality of our people, the culture of our company and our willingness to go the extra mile for our clients. With offices in the City of London and Essex we provide a dynamic, challenging workplace that’s also friendly, comfortable, and fun. Plus, you’ll be operating in a state-of-the-art facility with world-class tools at your disposal, allowing you to achieve your full potential.
We’re always keen to hear from passionate and talented people who would like to join our team. If you wish to be part of our exciting and growing company, send us your CV.
Current available roles include:
Business Development Coordinator (BDC)
We are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join our friendly, enthusiastic, and hard-working sales team. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic company whose culture encourages and rewards individual talent and exceptional team spirit.
The Business Development Coordinator is a passionate person who will partner with our Business Development Managers, Account Directors and Inside Sales teams to ensure their long-term success. It involves sales lead qualification, booking and coordinating the activity of all group sales roles to ensure adherence to our sales processes and client obligations.
This position requires clear communication, coordination, and management. The ability to work logically and maintain control whilst under pressure and make firm decisions based on common sense and judgment in difficult situations is paramount.
If you want to take your career to the next level, what are you waiting for? Get in touch!
- Liaising with potential, new, and existing clients to ascertain readiness based on set criteria
- Schedule client and internal resources for relevant meetings and manage diaries
- Schedule Account Directors, internal resources, and vendors with clients for all contractual meetings
- Update relevant tools and CRM systems for flow of opportunity and activities, including any reporting needed from sales management
- Ensuring data with CRM is updated and relevant in accordance with company procedures and policies
To be successful you will:
- Be qualified to GCSE standard in both Maths and English grade C or above
- Ideally have some customer service and/or technical certifications or experience. (Microsoft M365 Fundamentals)
- Familiar with Microsoft applications (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent planning and organisation skills
- Display excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a range of different roles and personalities
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise own time and work to tight deadlines
- Work as part of multi-disciplined teams and collaborate effectively
- To be part of a successful business dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to our clients and employees
- The opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art, purpose-built office, designed by ‘our people’ for ‘our people’
- To become a valued member of a friendly supportive and dynamic team
- Fantastic career progression and training, with opportunities to upskill and cross-train
- Unlimited barista coffee and hot chocolate on tap
- Multiple “team outings” a year. We work hard and play hard!
- Dedicated 10 personal development days per annum
- Allocated 2 Community days per annum to give back to the local community
- Private healthcare package, from the start of your employment
- Death in Service benefit, from the start of your employment
- Competitive remuneration package