Microsoft Inspire is the annual event where Microsoft partners connect, empower and celebrate as one community, gaining insights into what’s coming in the year ahead. This year’s event, held on July 18th and 19th, was focused on accelerating AI transformation through partnership, and featured several exciting announcements and innovations that showcased how Microsoft and its partners are reshaping the future of business with AI.
Here are some of the key highlights from Microsoft Inspire 2023:
- Microsoft 365 Copilot understands natural language and can help users with various tasks, such as summarization, post meeting recap, writing, editing, formatting, researching, presenting, and collaborating. And secure productivity is the first step to helping our customers get ready for Copilot. Microsoft has released pricing for Microsoft 365 Copilot with the cost per user being $30 USD along with a Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Business Premium, and Business Standard license.
- Bing Chat Enterprise the AI-powered copilot for the web allows users to make use of ChatGPT4 powered AI features while protecting all personal and company data. It is now in preview at no additional cost for customers with Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Business Premium, and Business Standard licenses.
- Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability is a new offering that helps organisations measure, report, and reduce their environmental impact with data-driven insights and actionable recommendations.
- Microsoft Viva Connections, a new module of the employee experience platform that enables leaders to communicate with their teams and foster a culture of engagement and wellbeing.
- Microsoft Power Platform Process Advisor, a new feature that helps users discover, prioritise, and automate processes using AI-powered process mining.
- Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium, a new service that provides end-to-end management of meeting rooms, including device setup, monitoring, maintenance, and support.
- Microsoft 365 Sales Copilot is a new feature that helps sales teams optimize their performance and productivity. It uses artificial intelligence to provide insights, guidance, and recommendations based on data from Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, and LinkedIn.
These are just some of the announcements that demonstrate how Microsoft and its partners are driving AI innovation across industries and business. To learn more about Microsoft Inspire 2023 and watch the full keynote speeches and sessions, visit https://news.microsoft.com/inspire-2023/.
You can register to attend our next Microsoft 365 Copilot webinar being held on Thursday 7th September at 11.00. Utilize will be joined with Microsoft who will talk about how Microsoft’s powerful new AI technology can boost productivity, creativity, and communication in your business.
Click here to register: Microsoft 365 Copilot WebinarContact Utilize