Microsoft Teams Academy
Introducing… THE TEAMS ACADEMY!
Over the last few months, we have all seen huge changes to our working environments, our working practices and the tools we use to do our jobs. We are using new applications to communicate, collaborate and co-ordinate, in ways we’d never thought possible.
Products like Microsoft Teams are now firmly established at the forefront of our daily meetings, our conversations with colleagues and is the space we work within every day.
At Utilize, we lead the way with the successful adoption of many Microsoft products. Teams is clearly ahead of the pack, and now that many of us are already established users, there is one burning question on everyone’s lips:
“Teams is great – but what else can it do?”
We are now having some great conversations with customers who are having challenges and want to know:
- How can Teams help reduce my email traffic further and drive my team communication more efficiently?
- How can Teams automate some of my teams manual business processes, save time and drive productivity?
- How can I reduce and consolidate some of the other applications we use – streamlining expensive subscriptions and removing unnecessary costs?
- How can Teams make my business more secure by protecting files, documents, messages and prevent information flowing outside my corporate network?
- Some of us are using Teams all the time, but others don’t understand why they should change the “old way of doing things”. How do I encourage them to make the change? How can I promote and encourage Teams adoption across my business?
- How can I solve some of my other, more complex business challenges using Teams alongside other Microsoft products like Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate?
The Teams journey is one that is ever evolving, but one that is increasingly non-technical. The real power of Teams is giving every one of its users the ability to feel empowered. To take real business challenges that you have and to resolve them using Teams and some of the other new Microsoft platforms.
We want to empower you and show you what is possible.
We want to hear about your business challenges and help turn them into solutions and get you started on your own journey of transformation.
Our new Teams Academy is the answer.
You bring your challenges to the academy and we’ll help you discover the solutions and introduce our clever empowerment framework for success:
- Fill in and complete the registration form
- Complete the Business Challenge Form that you will be sent after registration
- Come along to the Teams Academy session & learn how to build the right solution to your challenges using Microsoft Teams.
- Be successfully empowered to continue your transformation journey!
But don’t just take our word for it.
View the video below and find out how one of our recent attendees have benefited from their engagement with our Teams Academy and Microsoft experts.
You can also read one of our most recent attendees blog post on the transformational change that their engagement with our Teams Academy has brought to their business. Click here to read
Please complete the form below to register your interest in joining one of our Free online sessions.