Improving Productivity for Construction Companies
Learn how your construction business can improve productivity with Microsoft tools you already have access to.
If your organisation is using Microsoft 365, then chances are you aren’t yet using the technology to its full potential.
Most construction businesses don’t realise how powerful their existing tools can be—especially for managing resources and centralising communication.
For example, with a few tweaks, you can:
- Sync project data with Sharepoint, so information that your team logs on-site is immediately visible to your off-site workers
- Automate workflows with tools, so your on-site staff get instant notifications when deliveries arrive
- Like checking the quality of on-site work and uploading photos from a mobile device
Best of all, you can do this using simple no-code solutions, with no major changes to your IT infrastructure.
Find out how in one of our free online workshops, Teams for Construction.
Here at Utilize, we have helped many organisations to improve their productivity using Microsoft 365.
We’d like to share our findings with you in an interactive workshop we’ve developed specifically for construction businesses.
During this free 1-hour workshop, you will:
- Discover how to digitise and automate your paper-based processes
- Learn how you can centralise your data and communications
- Get to ask us your questions about productivity and resource management
This is a live, fully interactive online workshop for a small number of attendees.
Yes! Sign me up