Improving Productivity For Construction
IMPROVING PRODUCTIVITY FOR CONSTRUCTION – AUTOMATED DOCUMENT PROCESSING, USING AI.
Attend our FREE online workshop and learn how your Team can automate labour intensive document processing tasks, using accessible and familiar Microsoft tools
If your organisation is using Microsoft 365, the chances are you aren’t yet maximising the technology to its full potential.
Most businesses don’t realise how powerful their existing tools can be—especially when it comes to productivity and efficiency gains.
During this workshop, we will showcase real-world examples that we have worked on with other Construction Organisations.
Using the Microsoft Power Automate application, we will demonstrate:
- How to create automated workflows, that can process approval documents – and then train an AI model to recognise relevant fields of interest.
- How you can process bulk data using AI and move data held within different data sources to other areas – email, Excel or even into your construction Line-of-Business applications.
- How to collaborate more effectively using Microsoft Teams – setup notifications, trigger additional workflows and use Power Apps to quickly create applications that simplify the data processing and the user interaction experience.
- How to identify tangible time and cost savings across your team – by implementing a variety of productivity and efficiency benefits, that will give you back many hours a week.
During this workshop we will also explore other Construction focussed use case scenarios to find how we can improve productivity in your organisation.
At Utilize, we work with many Construction Organisations, to modernize the way they use technology, solving business challenges using the many features of Microsoft 365.
We’d like to share our knowledge with you in this interactive workshop that we’ve developed specifically for Construction Organisations.
During our free 1-hour workshops, you will also:
- Learn what innovative industry newcomers are doing to re-skill staff, automate their processes and create better collaborative experiences
- Have the opportunity to ask us questions about automation and workflow streamlining within Construction.
This is a live, fully interactive online workshop for a small number of attendees – register below for one of our events.
Yes! Sign me up