- To be part of a successful business dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to our clients and employees
- The opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art, purpose-built office, designed by ‘our people’ for ‘our people’
- To become a valued member of a friendly supportive and dynamic team
- Fantastic career progression and training, with opportunities to upskill on servers, cloud technologies and networking
- Unlimited barista coffee and hot chocolate on tap
- Multiple “team outings” per year. We work hard and play hard!
- Dedicated 10 personal development days per annum
- Allocated 2 Community days per annum to give back to the local community
- Private healthcare package, from the start of your employment
- Death in Service benefit, from the start of your employment
- Competitive remuneration package
To apply for this role, please complete this form and attach your CV.